Skip to content
Any Help is Appreciated !
lovemyladyalways posted:
It has been awhile since I last wrote a comment seeking advise. I wrote about 5-6 months ago about "Pleasing Her Orally". Got great
help but now I seeking more help. Our 25th wedding anniversary is around the bend this October and my problem is how to celebrate it.
Was planning a romantic getaway but my stash of funds was discovered. I was saving slowly by reducing my direct deposit in our checking account by 20 - 30 dollars which led to a 1900 dollar stash.
April, I was rushed to the hospital for chest pains and my loving wife got to the checking statement and started to balance the report.
Being in the hospital, the dear wife went to the bank and got help
rebalancing the account and spent 1700 of the 1900 I was saving to get ahead of some bills. I did not tell her that the savings were for
our anniversary so my savings plan went kapoot. Any cheap ideas
in which I can celebrate? Are these Bed & Breakfast places a good
way to roll in the hay and start the next 25 years? Has anyone heard
about or visited a place called Serenity Springs in Indiana? Looks like
I have to tell the wife of my failed plan but still have 4 months to try to
stash a little cash. Thanks for any ideas !

georgiagail responded:
Having to hide money from the wife isn't a red flag for you?

Gail

lovemyladyalways replied to georgiagail's response:
It is technically still in the account but that is the only way that
I wouldn't spend it. It was for our special occasion. It was only being done for that purpose and not a life long doing. So as for
being a red flag, I don't consider it cheating on the finances since my wife makes a lot better wage than I do. I
hope no one gets that impression. A red flag to me means a
serious situation, I was only trying to squirrel away some money for a good reason. How does one save for a surprise?
I hope I can get a responce to my original question of getting
ideas to celebrate with my funds being low.
Was I wrong in doing what I did?

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website