Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
questionable wife
An_245790 posted:
this will sounds wierd...but...when ur having sex and the guy does it in you...does the sperm come back out or does it stay in

Anon_475 responded:
The semen comes back out.

georgiagail replied to Anon_475's response:
Of course the semen eventually flows outward. It's a liquid.

Gail

hairyd responded:
Most of the sperms stays in the female, They do not swim back out.It only take one sperm to fertilized a egg and therefore a new pregnancy. The sperms do not swim out. True some of the sperm in the last part of the ejaculation may on the partners thighs and legs.
The vagina , accepts the penis during sexual intercourse and receives the male's sperm when he ejaculates, hundreds of millions of sperm may be deposited into the vagina, typically only a few hundred reach the site of fertilization . During the first half of the menstrual cycle, particularly as the time of ovulation approaches, the cervical mucus is abundant, clear, and watery. At this point, it is very receptive to sperm penetration and survival. When sperm are deposited in the upper vagina during sexual intercourse, the moving sperm rapidly swim into the cervical mucus, where they may maintain their motility and fertilizing ability for several days. The then travels to the uterus.
The uterus is approximately three inches long and is the size and approximate shape of a pear ,It is a solid, muscular organ that contains a triangular-shaped cavity lined by a tissue The fallopian tubes are attached to the uterus at one end, with the other end open and lying adjacent to the ovaries. The sperm will died and be absorbed my the female's
Body. Then removed as waste from her body.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Anon_475 replied to hairyd's response:
Nonsense, after sex the semen comes out unless you were wearing a condom. If you've never noticed this then I can only assume that your posts are pure fabrication... or that you pay little, of any, attention to your woman's body.

tlkittycat1968 replied to Anon_475's response:
HairyD is technically correct. The sperm do usually go up into the uterus and then the fallopian tubes. I think HairyD's problem is that he took the question too literal. I think the OP was referring to the semen and not the actual sperm itself.

hairyd replied to Anon_475's response:
The question was from a Wife. I would think anyone answering questions and she would be sexually active .The question stated SPERM. The word SEMEN was used by you. Your not able to change the question. .SPERMS are only2-5 % of the total ejaculation. They are not liquid but cells only item produced in the testes. SPERMS may live in a female for 2 to 7 days. Before its death.
After ejaculation, the ejaculated semen coagulates immediately forming globules,. After a period it is postulated that the initial clotting helps keep the semen in the vagina While the Sperm makes their journey to the ova. A male is able to ejaculate semen without any Sperms.
If you have read my post. I enjoy oral sex after sexual intercourse. Therefore I am aware what I see, smell and taste.

tlkittycat1968 replied to hairyd's response:
Yes, the person did state sperm but many people do not differenciate (however that's spelled) between sperm and semen.

Anon_475 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Exactly.

The woman asking the question apparently only wanted to know if it was normal for her husband's ejaculate to come back out.

An_240941 replied to Anon_475's response:
Oh my goodness! Really people? HairyD gave in detail description of what occurs after ejaculation through sexual intercourse. I think he covered all the workings of sperm/ semen/whatever. I don't think there is anything in his explanation that was missed....so either way the question was answered. So why is everyone questioning his response when he clearly clarified everything for anyone wondering the answer to the question asked? Honestly we should be thanking him for a very well put, detailed descriptions.

So thank you HairyD. But while everyone else is on the "beat up on HairyD band wagon" I think I'll add, I don't care for your name! lol Just couldn't resist adding something!

hairyd replied to An_240941's response:
THANKS for your support. I am sorry you do not love my name. I was raised to be proud of what /who you are.
I am hairy; also enjoy been a D; just like my father.

An_240941 replied to hairyd's response:
Lol! I just had to add that! Your name seems to insinuate something else being hairy. I'm glad you're proud of who/what you are, it just seemed as though you were revealing different info. I have trouble keeping my mind out of the gutter! Not always a bad thing...my husband seems to like it. Anyway you're welcome. Somebody had to stand up and say something. They were beating up on you and it was wrong and stupid. I've read your posts on here. You're always nice to people and try to be helpful when you can. I didn't understand why anyone would attack you. Especially when you were right.

hairyd replied to An_240941's response:
Just glanced back thru old threads. Yes, you are right.
Do you have a vision pic in your mind?
Why do we say gutter? Our mind is our largest Sex organ!!!!!!!
WE are limited in our sexual knowledge. Sometimes we open our mouths before we heard all of the question.

Keep you husband liking it.

Anon_3001 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I agree many call the whole ejaculate load "sperm", just like many women call their entire pussy their "vagina".

An_240941 replied to hairyd's response:
Yes, I'm right, it does seem to insinuate something else. I don't know why we say gutter hun, I guess we just do. Some people just seem to feel sex is wrong and dirty ( I like it better that way, wrong and dirty , and so does my husband), and I guess that's where the saying came from. No I don't have a vision pic in my mind, that's just where my head went with the name but no visuals, remember I got a husband and his is the only one I think of. And don't worry, I keep him liking it.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website