Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Early 20's male has completely lost sex drive..
HLPMEPLZZ posted:
I was never a good looking kid. Always a bit heavy and awkward. When I got my first real girlfriend at age 17 (still chubby and awkward) we had lots of sex. I mean like 2 or 3 times a day without fail. It was great, no problems; I could get it up 6 times a day if I wanted to at the drop of a coin.

Since we ended it (mutually) I haven't had the same sexual drive for other women. For the other two girls I have been with, it took a while (like two weeks of casual dating) to become comfortable enough for me to get an erection for an extended period of time.

Now, I've been working out, Im tan; I hate saying this, but Im good looking. Girls tell me all the time. But of course, I have almost no sex drive. In fact, I recently had a FOURWAY with three crazy beautiful women. It was amazing and I wanted all of them but I just couldn't get hard... So embarrassing. I was pretty drunk and nervous, so to test it, I went back the next night sober and one of them went down on me again: NOTHING. "What do I have to do??" she said. I was mortified.

I'm 22 years old, perfectly healthy to my knowledge, what the F!!! Its so frustrating. I'm under some stress but nothing crazy. One thing that worries me is that I had been smoking marijuana essentially every day for the past two years and I recently quit cold turkey. Could that have anything to do with this?

I just don't know what to do or what's wrong with me. I just want to have the sex drive of the 17, 18, 19 year old me. could 3 years really have made such a difference???
[br>PLEASE HELP

Elle0317 responded:
Sounds like performance anxiety to me....the catch is to not worry about it. The more you worry about not performing, the worse it gets.

Blake_Valentine responded:
I vote for the 2 years of daily MJ use. I applaud you going cold turkey, but it might take some time to wash out of your system. I would do some internet research on respectable health sites on the impact of THC on male sexual performance -- may not be causing it for sure, but there seems to be some research to suggest it. Good luck!

hairyd responded:
Help, You remind of the great times with 3 girls in my past.
If you have had limited sex experiences. It may have been
performance anxiety. But I have not know a guy. That was not able to get a erection. When the female it going down on him.
He is not performing only enjoying. Or you able to masturbate or have morning erections. If not I would see a doctor. NOW.
My age I could be your great grandfather. I get six or erections daily. Your could damaged for life. Marijuana can be harmful but the chemical that may be put on the plants. Could be
Hazardous and toxie substance. Also it could be transported in contains were there had been Dangerous goods solids, liquids, or gases that can harm people
Please advise what the doctor advises you.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

pain having sex
Try putting a pillow under your hips. Lubricate is important. Good luck More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website