Skip to content
Stop that! You're turning me off!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Is there anything that shuts down your sexy mood? What's your turn off? Is there something your SO does that stops you when you are in the mood?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Anon_153038 responded:
For me, I am turned off when my wife makes a judgmental or critical comment about my desire to try new things. After 35 years of marriage, I am bored. Now, I am not sure what to think about sex. It has really taken the wind out of my sexual sails.

claz1019 responded:
Waiting forever for a guy to get a condom on! Its like whats taking so long sometimes, or do you need help?

Another turn off would be when a guy pushes down on my head to give him head. I know where its at and how to get there, I dont need your helping hand!

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website