Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why An i this way? is it normal
Jill41088 posted:
Im 24 years old I want to ask any woman out there if they have experienced this and how to deal with it?
I find my body very sexy, every time i shower and can't help but to masturbate in front of the mirror and watch what I do to myself..

What is wrong or is it just a phase im going through..
Is it healthy for me?

Help Don't know who else to talk to?
In advanced thank you

-Jill

ontbear responded:
Jill41088 This is normal for females and males. We males do have a "extra" that we get to see the results of the bastrubation. Have fun. Bear hunter.

rhondamay responded:
Jill, it is normal and not unhealthy. By the time I was your age I was married with two kids and was too exhausted most of the time to self-indulge. My husband supplied all the sex I needed plus some. He wanted more sex than I did at that time in my life. A few years later my libido caught up with him. Masturbation is only a problem when it interferes with your life and/or your relationship.

Jill41088 replied to rhondamay's response:
Thanks .Feel a bit more relieved, less abnormal.. I've known about females masturbating but never hear about them masturbating while watching themselves.. I guess that was the question I really had in mind if getting turned on by my body and masturbating in front of the mirror normal..?

Either way thanks for taking the time to give me your opinion it was helpful..It's to talk to some one so openly about this.

Helpful Tips

pain having sex
Try putting a pillow under your hips. Lubricate is important. Good luck More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website