Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tiny cut on penis
An_246082 posted:
Hey Everyone,

A few months ago, I had sex with a girl with a NuvaRing. I was a little bit drunk at the time and didn't put much care into the sex. Something felt a little bit strange during and immediately after. The next morning, I discovered a very small cut just below the head. I freaked out about it and went to a doctor immediately. The doctor promised me nothing was wrong and gave me some cream to apply. He indicated it would take 7-10 days to heal and that I needed to refrain from sexual contact.

I met another girl just a few days later who was so beautiful that I could not turn her down. We have been having sex around 3 or 4 times per week for the last few months. The problem is, my wound has yet to heal properly. Every time it looks like it might be almost healed, I have sex again and it aggravates the wound. She has not even noticed the cut though, even when she gives me oral sex.

I went and got a second opinion from a urologist and he also indicated that I shouldn't be worried at all, nothing was wrong and that this is very common. However, this issue is causing all sorts of problems in my life. I am lacking confidence. I am still romantically involved with the same woman (not the one with the NuvaRing that I cut myself) and I really like her. I would like to be able to make love to her without having the worry in the back of my mind that my penis will not heal properly.

I want this wound gone and I never want to deal with it again. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen. I even asked the doctor about circumcision because the wound is at location that is under the foreskin. However, he indicated that would not be the best thing to do and that I would also have to refrain from sex for 6 weeks if I chose to circumcise.

My questions are: What should I do? How can I speed up the healing process? What is the longest the healing process should take? (it's already been a few months, but I haven't been consistent or dedicated with my healing practices) Should I be worried?

hairyd responded:
I've been there. There is no way to said NO. To a beautiful woman when she is willing / wanting sex 3 or 4 a week. The info states you are like me and my wife. You guys enjoy intercources when she is on her female menstrual cycle. Then as Good or better pussy
. I would be concerned about germs / bacteria in warm, soft, moist places such as her mouth (fellatio), and genital area. I would use a tight condoms. I would cut the top off the condom for you plearsure. Let the head of your penis continue to feel her goodies. After each session apply antibotics.
Sleep nude and be naked 24/7 when not in public. Therefore for a few days all dates should be at her or your home. Letting It hang out. Tell her you got it caught in your zipper, door, or razor nicked it. Be a slow lover with your penis for a few days. When thrusting into her mouth and pussy.. Enjoy her body, but remember the penis must last a life time.

Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

georgiagail replied to hairyd's response:
If you want this wound gone then listen to what your physician told you and refrain from sexual intercourse for 7 to 10 days to allow the wound to heal.

This isn't rocket science. It's common sense.

There are other sexual activities you can engage in besides actual intercourse while you are allowing time for this healing. This involves YOU providing the experience for this very short time period.

Gail

fcl responded:
7-10 days is what your doc said, 7-10 days is what it will take. There is no miracle remedy.

By the way, as you (apparently) had unprotected sex with two different women in the space of a week I suggest you get tested for STDs...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dadinfl responded:
had a small "cut" once from chicken pox of all things, never healed right and when i became sexually active (married) occassionally would tear during sex and holy crap can that organ bleed a lot. i talked w/ a dermatologist and he gave me 2 options, deal with it or have it etched with a laser or something. i dealt with it and after a year it healed for good...but not through abstinence...

soccer1983 replied to fcl's response:
Throughout the past few months, I have gone 10 days without having sex for two separate periods. This is what has concerned me most about this issue. I haven't been having sex every day or anything like that. We see each other once of twice a week at most.

I went to a urologist already and he indicated that I was in good sexual health and I have no STD's.

hairyd replied to soccer1983's response:
was not refering to STD. But germs / bacteria in warm, soft, moist places such as her mouth (fellatio), and genital area. That could prevent the cut from healing. Does it start the healing process during no sex. I can not believe you able to go 10 days without an erection. This can also keep the cut from healing. If may suggestion does not work. I would return to your urologistr for a recheck. Be honest about your penis activity with or with a female. As a male or female they will understand your sexual drive.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

fcl replied to soccer1983's response:
I hadn't realized he had run tests on you. Your first post sounds as if he only visually checked you. Another thing, many STDs don't show up until 3 months or so later. You said you went to see your doc "immediately" after the cut appeared.

No offence intended, but but I would go back (presumably all of this happened at least 3 months ago) and specifically ask for STD testing.

Good luck.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website