Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I am having a few penis problems...
RyanE91 posted:
I am a 21 year old male with only one female partner. I have had this partner for about 3 years now and it is a faithful relationship. Lately I have been experiencing some discomfort with my penis. When I urinate it stings a bit, the head of my penis is sore, the lips of my penis are sticking together. There is no discharge or fowl smell. I have back pain and slight abdominal pain; however no pain in my testicles. There is also a large cut of some sort right under the penis head. It has gotten worse over the last few days. I am out of town and unable to see a dr at the moment. If anyone has any info that would help I would greatly appreciate it.

I do have pictures upon request if you want to see the cut I am referring to.

Thank you in advance

longduckdong46 responded:
How long ago between the time you last had sex and when you began experiencing these issues ?
There are indeed alot of possibilities.

RyanE91 replied to longduckdong46's response:
2-3 days after sex. penis head didnt start closing till about the 4th day. My girlfriend was just std tested about 3 weeks ago and all her test came back negative. Any other questions please let me know!

Elle0317 replied to RyanE91's response:
Sounds like it could be a yeast infection, yes, men can get them too. Just use an over the counter cream for it, the same kind a girl would use and rub on your penis for a couple of days after the symptoms disappear. Your girl will likely need to be treated as well, otherwise you two could be passing it back and forth.

longduckdong46 replied to Elle0317's response:
Agreed, I have had them but generally they occur during the hot summer months and furthermore they can really irritate you.

Helpful Tips

cumming easily
am aroused easily and always have a hard on while playing around with my gf.the issue is that i feel satisfied easily and nearly cum at ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website