Skip to content
What is a healthy amount of sex
An_246561 posted:
I need to see what other people think please. I am a 25 year old female with one 4 year old child. What is a healthy amount of sex that I should be having with my husband? I feel like my labido is going down and I do no want to puch him away. What do you think is healthy and normal amounts. Please be specific.

jmgg5000 responded:
as often as you like. when kid is sleeping and you and your husband are cuddling in bed make love to eachother keep the passion buring for eachother. a few times a week at least.

fcl responded:
A healthy amount of sex is what keeps you AND your partner happy. There is no fixed amount.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

tbkittycat replied to fcl's response:
I agree with FCL. For some couples, daily is normal while for others, once a week is normal. Like FCL said, as long as you and your partner are happy, it's normal for you.

KatMit524 responded:
That's not something you can guage by what others do. It's different for each couple. Whenever you and your hubby are in the mood if you're not faking a headache or just flat telling him NO, your probably doing pretty good.

Give yourself a break you have a busy life and a toddler...that doesn't leave a lot of room to feel sexy all the time. Try to carve out special time or a date night once a week for you and your man to connect if possible. Sex just like everything else with marriage has to be worked at.

Take care,

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website