Skip to content
oral sex
An_246665 posted:
am 62 years old and my wife is 70 years old. we have been married for 15 years. she is no longer interested in intercourse. which is ok with me due to my copd. she understands my needs and satisfies me with a handjob. i have asked her to perform fellatio but she refuses saying "i can't do that. she doesn't have an interest in sex anymore but does want tosatisfy me. any suggestions?
georgiagail responded:
Listen to what your wife has told you.

bob249 responded:
Read up on the latest personal lubricants and the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator. Then tell her you would like HER to enjoy sex more. Ask if adding a lubricant and/or toy where the focus is bringing HER to orgasm would be considered.

Also, ask if she would let you give HER oral pleasure...

Finally, ask if she would consider fellatio if you wore a condom. There are some flavored ones intended for the purpose.

Good Luck!
(I'm 63 ... and I cannot keep up with my 64 YO partner)
dexter836 responded:
learn too take matters in ur own hand

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website