Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
oral sex
An_246665 posted:
am 62 years old and my wife is 70 years old. we have been married for 15 years. she is no longer interested in intercourse. which is ok with me due to my copd. she understands my needs and satisfies me with a handjob. i have asked her to perform fellatio but she refuses saying "i can't do that. she doesn't have an interest in sex anymore but does want tosatisfy me. any suggestions?

georgiagail responded:
Listen to what your wife has told you.

Gail

bob249 responded:
Read up on the latest personal lubricants and the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator. Then tell her you would like HER to enjoy sex more. Ask if adding a lubricant and/or toy where the focus is bringing HER to orgasm would be considered.

Also, ask if she would let you give HER oral pleasure...

Finally, ask if she would consider fellatio if you wore a condom. There are some flavored ones intended for the purpose.

Good Luck!
(I'm 63 ... and I cannot keep up with my 64 YO partner)

dexter836 responded:
learn too take matters in ur own hand

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website