lower my lobito
Ernie2001 posted:
I'm a 34 year old man and i got a higher sex drive then my wife we used to have sex all the time and now we haven't and sex in 6-7 months she says she has other things on her mind other then sex i understand it and so do I. I just don't know what to do anymore and divorce isn't an option can anybody help
iceechic responded:
Maybe if you tried helping out around the house or other things that you know are weighing on her mind to ease some of the stress, not saying you dont already, just trying to help, or maybe take her out to relax, be romantic. Good luck hope everything turns around for you guys!