Skip to content
help?
imTONY posted:
so the first time i had sex with my girlfriend, she seemed a little loose. she said she only had sex once before when she was 14. but i feel as if she's over affectionate with her dad at the same time and wonder if anything happened between them. her actions around him seem out of the ordinary. i dont know if i should ask her or anything.

longduckdong46 responded:
Well I would avoid asking her anything about that issue you raise.
Perhaps she was just a little over excited and well lubed, since she states she hasn't had sex since she was 14 ?

An_246482 replied to longduckdong46's response:
longduckdong46
do you have the web address where you can go to and talk as freely and as frank as you like with member? If so would you mind sharing it with me> I would appreciate very mcuh! Thanks

longduckdong46 replied to An_246482's response:
anon, I was trying to convey to Tony what I believed to be the cause for his girlfriends apparent " looseness " as he claims.
Perhaps he really doesn't know all of her sexual history, I don't know ?
Also , I think he should avoid bringing up the subject and suspicions about the father / daughter relationship. If there was indeed any type of relationship between them at all ? she should tell him. jmo
So what exactly is on your mind ?

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website