Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
late/missed period help
An_246698 posted:
Ok so my last period started on June 20th of last month, it is now August 8 and i still have not gotten my period.

I took a pregnancy test around a week after my missed period and it turned out to be negative. I was supposed to start on the 17th of July because my cycles are usually 27-28 days long. my periods are usually regular and consistent, although there was this one time in March where I started twice in the same month, march 3 and then march 25, but i dont think that is affecting my period now since it was more than a couple months ago, but after that month my periods have been regular up till now. I took two more pregnancy tests (clear blue digital), 2 weeks after my missed period and then another the day after in the morning and they were still both negative. I really don't know what's going on.

I have had protected sex and positively sure we used the condom correctly and nothing broke.
please help! what is going on?

fcl responded:
Sounds like you simply didn't ovulate that month. It happens to nearly all women at least once during their reproductive years. Nothing to worry about.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Signs and symptoms of compulsive sexual behavior
Having multiple sexual partners or extramarital affairs. Read more.... ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website