Skip to content
genitals problem
binnu07 posted:
I have a girlfriend she is 20 and iam 23.We are having one year sexual relationship ,we do sex at least 3 to 4 times a week.We enjoyed our sexual relation ship very well. from past six months onwards we are unable to enjoy sex ..her vagina is getting loose after inserting my penis.i cant feel anything after inserting.we tried a lot of positions but useless..and white fluid is discharging from her vagina at every urination, onthat case we consulted physician,gyno doctor but no use ...what we need to doo ...we are totally upset and confused..plz help us we need everything to be normal...

tbkittycat responded:
A woman's vagina does not get loose after having sex, no matter now many times she has sex or how big the penis is. What may be happening is your penis may not be as hard as it used to be and that will cause your GF's vagina to feel loose. It's also possible that she has become extra lubricated during sex and that will also cause her vagina to feel loose.

You may have to keep trying different positions to find one that works for both of you again.

binnu07 replied to tbkittycat's response:
what precautions should we take to tight her vagina ??
can we use "18 again " cream?

georgiagail replied to binnu07's response:
Why would you use "18 again" cream on a 20 year old woman?

Gail

3point14 replied to binnu07's response:
Google "Kegel exercises". Then ask her to do them.

There are also products called Ben Wa balls. Those work, too!

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website