Skip to content
hernias and the aftermath...
inneedofhelp26 posted:
ok long story short... i was operated on for two inigral hernias left and right the surgeon fixed the left one just fine, however when the right one was done he cut traditionally and didnt find the hernia (never was there... oops) my main problem/question is... after the surgery i have developed a wonderfull case of premature ejaculation (wife loves it) as well as a severe drop in my overall sex drive, and the reall kicker is after an ejaculation there is a swelling in the area between my anus and scrotum (gona guess prostate) have had it checked doc says its fine (doc is also the guy who said i had 2 hernias) just looking for some help on trying to figure out whats going on and what doctor to go to mines not to bright!... ps also have discolored semen with what looks like to be tapioca pudding in it figure thats all from the low sex drive and infrequent sex.... please HELP want to have kids somday

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website