Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    hernias and the aftermath...
    inneedofhelp26 posted:
    ok long story short... i was operated on for two inigral hernias left and right the surgeon fixed the left one just fine, however when the right one was done he cut traditionally and didnt find the hernia (never was there... oops) my main problem/question is... after the surgery i have developed a wonderfull case of premature ejaculation (wife loves it) as well as a severe drop in my overall sex drive, and the reall kicker is after an ejaculation there is a swelling in the area between my anus and scrotum (gona guess prostate) have had it checked doc says its fine (doc is also the guy who said i had 2 hernias) just looking for some help on trying to figure out whats going on and what doctor to go to mines not to bright!... ps also have discolored semen with what looks like to be tapioca pudding in it figure thats all from the low sex drive and infrequent sex.... please HELP want to have kids somday

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website