Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is this true?
An_240640 posted:
We've been kissing and stuff for about 4yrs, but he really wants to go all the way. He said that if we don't soon he'll be irreparably damaged. Can not having sex really physically damage a guy? I love him and don't want him to be hurt/damaged, but I just don't think I'm ready.

georgiagail responded:
Irrepairably damaged how? Is his penis going to fall off the next time he takes it out to urinate?

Ignore what he tells you. If it were true, millions of men would be in wheelchairs, permanently disabled because their girlfriends wouldn't go "all the way".

Gail

elle0317 responded:
This is one of the oldest lines in the book, I can't believe guys still try to use this?! It's complete BS. I would be more concerned about why he is trying to trick you into sex, when he knows you are not ready for it. Not a nice thing to do....

queston responded:
He's mostly feeding you a line of BS.

Certainly, being aroused for a long time without ejaculating can be quite uncomfortable--the colloquial term for this is "blue balls" (it's actually temporary inflammation of the prostate gland). As a man I can assure you that that discomfort is quite real, but that discomfort can be totally relieved by ejaculation, and feel free to remind him that he can always take care of that himself.

Also, you might want to reconsider your love for a guy who would try to coerce you into having sex before you're ready.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website