Skip to content
Woman with weak orgasms
LaurMorr posted:
I am 23 and have not been able to have an orgasm up to this point. Whether it be through self play or or partner play. Although sometimes through clitoral stimulation I have a sensation that I'm assuming must be a very weak orgasm. At first when it happened I wasn't sure because it was so unenjoyable. It was a weird tingling sensation followed by immediate and intense pain when my clitoris was stimulated. So I suppose my question is, if this is some type of orgasm, how do I make it stronger and more enjoyable? Also it seems to come on quickly after clitoral stimulation begins. Within a few minutes of contact. So how do I prolong that, since once it happens it's just too painful to continue. If this is an orgasm I have no idea how women have multiple orgasms because it's just so sensitive afterwards to continue.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website