Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnant?
An_247342 posted:
I started a new pack of birth control pills a week late. However, during the week i was not on the pill, my boyfriend and i had sex and he pulled out. I began the pill like normal because we started having sex regularly again... I was getting a massage and the massage therapist said i was burning up and that i was probably high fertility... my boyfriend and i had sex all that weekend that i was considered high fertility and ovulating... my period was supposed to start yesterday, but i figured i messed up my cycle and that it will come next week... i missed one of my pills during the weekend, but made sure to take 2 the next day... i took a pregnancy test on Tuesday and it came back negative... however, i'm wondering if i should be worried and take one again in a week or so... what would be the chances i got pregnant this weekend? any advice helps!

Helpful Tips

Signs and symptoms of compulsive sexual behavior
Having multiple sexual partners or extramarital affairs. Read more.... ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website