Skip to content
Accident during oral sex
Anon_183567 posted:
Three weeks ago I guess I gave my husband oral sex and I guess I got a little to into it beause the day after he said I accidently bit him and the tip of his penis, near the opening was sore. It started feeling better days later so we had intercourse; he said it was feeling better. After he wished he hadn't. This scenario repeats in the last three weeks. He says the area its at is just sore and it being so hot lately (around 110 most days) the heat, makes the area sweat more and since he wears pants all day long it just doesn't have time to breathe. That plus he didn't let it heal as he should have before we had sex again. Neither of us has STDs, he has no illnesses, no UTI infection. He is healthy. There is no pus or discharge. Its just sore right at the tip caused by an accidental bite, just in an area that takes longer to heal. Any home remedies my husband can use to help to heal the area. Thanks

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website