Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help with female ejaculation?? Please help
An_247406 posted:
okay, so last night im pretty sure i squirted (for the first time)..but here is the part i dont understand....i have seen videos and know what squirting is. its a clear liquid that sometimes shoots out, sometimes doesnt. im pretty sure my boyfriend made me squirt last night..but here is the part that didnt make sense.. IT WASNT CLEAR. and i mean it wasnt even CLOSE to clear...it came out of my urethra not vagina, and it was literally the consistancy of lotion..it covered my entire hand. it didn't smell bad or foul. i just dont understand why the consistnacy was like that, i have been looking at the internet for answers and i cannot find anything..i have heard it can be more creamy or what ever..but it was thick and like i said..just like lotion..and lots of it. ..i am worried this does not seem normal at all ..somebody PLEASE help..

elle0317 responded:
The more hydrated you are, the more watery it will be. And not every womans fluid will be identical. Oh and congratulations!

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website