Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Having difficulty with sex
    kamilacbronx posted:
    Hello. I have a problem with experiecing getting turned out.I love my husband dearly, and I do not want to lose him. I've been dealing with this problem for a long time. I would like to know what could be done about this?
    georgiagail responded:
    What does "getting turned out" mean?

    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Do you mean you're having trouble getting turned on/aroused?
    kamilacbronx replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    Yes. I'm sorry about the misspelling.
    Krystalakers replied to kamilacbronx's response:
    am having trouble with this too. I use to be so willing to just do it and now i dont even feel like doing it and I really need help with this as well. I love my husband so much as well. But i cant seem to be turned on as much as I use to. do anyone have a way to change this?

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website