Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Most women wouldn't complain...
An_247558 posted:
I am 23 years old. When i have sex, i get really wet. I'm not just talking a little bit. like waterfall... a long with that, I am extremely sensitive and climax almost too soon and too much. Itsm has never been an issue until now. now i have a boyfriend who lasts so long. I am talking hours.
He told me he has always been like that and couldnever climax him self. he get fully erect but just cant come. i seriously thought it was me. He has come 3 times out of.... a lot.I feel guilty...
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US.

georgiagail responded:
Your boyfriend has told you that he has always been like this. So why are you feeling guilty over his inability to orgasm? It has nothing to do with you.

Gail

1nt3rnalc0mbu5t1on responded:

I agree with Gail, if he says he has always been like that, its probably true and although you may take it personally, it is not a reflection of you. I have had similar issues like this in the past and have had to try and explain myself to past gf's. Its not easy to wrap your head around the idea, that a guy cant orgasm. One of the biggest issues i had, was that after a while i would start to put so much pressure on myself to orgasm that i would completely psyche myself out. Since you are very sensitive and you orgasm rather quickly, maybe a good long foreplay session would help extend the session for you, while really getting him turned on.

All the best!

IC

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website