Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The perfect date night
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
I thought some of you might want to join in on this coversation, check it out.

What's your perfect date night?

It's on our relationships and Coping Community.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

dfromspencer responded:
Hi, Chris

Thats easy. While she is at work, i make her favorite meal, string tiny lights on the tree in the backyard. Place a small table under the tree. On the table is a nice white tablecloth, two candles, the dinnerware, and the wine. Two red roses, two for togetherness.Two chairs sit under the table, facing each other.

When the time comes for her to get off work, i text her to meet me in the backyard. Tell her there is a slight problem that I need her help with. And when she shows up, the little lights will be twinkling like stars, and the candles will give off a soft glow. I will lay out the meal, then kiss her passionately. With any luck, we will skip the meal, and go straight to bed?

That is just one of my perfect date night ideas. I have quite the imagination. Dennis

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
Not only do I love a man that can cook, but a romantic as well!! Love this. Thank you for sharing Dennis!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website