Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

The perfect date night
    Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
    I thought some of you might want to join in on this coversation, check it out.

What's your perfect date night?

It's on our relationships and Coping Community.
    Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

dfromspencer responded:
    Hi, Chris

Thats easy. While she is at work, i make her favorite meal, string tiny lights on the tree in the backyard. Place a small table under the tree. On the table is a nice white tablecloth, two candles, the dinnerware, and the wine. Two red roses, two for togetherness.Two chairs sit under the table, facing each other.

When the time comes for her to get off work, i text her to meet me in the backyard. Tell her there is a slight problem that I need her help with. And when she shows up, the little lights will be twinkling like stars, and the candles will give off a soft glow. I will lay out the meal, then kiss her passionately. With any luck, we will skip the meal, and go straight to bed?

That is just one of my perfect date night ideas. I have quite the imagination. Dennis

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
    Not only do I love a man that can cook, but a romantic as well!! Love this. Thank you for sharing Dennis!
    Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website