Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Toilet tissue not appitizing
scorp1971 posted:
I have had a couple of gals lately, when I open their labia to taste those wonderful female juices have had little pieces of toilet tissue inside their lips. What is the best way for me to handle this problem ? and is there a way I can help them in the shower to eliminate then little pieces of wadded tissue. I don't know if I dare wash inside the labia with a wash cloth or not. I only know about washing under a foreskin. The last thing I want to do is promote any kind of infection inside the vaginal opening. Thoughts of having peices of toilet tissue stuck to the roof of my mouth sort slows down the foreplay.... How do I handle this un-inviting situation ? Thanks in advance for any help.

3point14 responded:
heh,my friend calls that "clitty litter".

Anyway.

I'd say a shower would definitely solve the problem. Be gentle with the labia, and maybe get a special, soft washcloth for that area.

Or they make scented wipes that taste decent, and you can add that into your love making.

Or tactfully say something like "I'd love nothing more than to do this, but you have a little bit of toilet paper down here, would you mind cleaning it up so I can get back to the joy of pleasuring you orally?". Make sure you're polite about it, but it's not an unreasonable request.

scorp1971 replied to 3point14's response:
Thanks so very much...

scorp1971 replied to 3point14's response:
LMAO "Clitty Litter".

Anon_3001 responded:
I have a lot of experience with the "clitty litter" issue (I love that!) The main thing to keep in mind is that pussy tastes much better when warmed up, rather than trying to eat it cold. This means spending a long time - at least 10 or 15 minutes - fondling and massaging before going down for a snack. You want to get as much juice as possible from up inside her and spread it all around on her labia and clit. Keep dipping in for more as you work. In the process of doing this, you will be able to feel the little tp wads with your fingers, and flick them out of the way. By the time you are ready to dive in, everything should be pretty well cleaned up. If you see a little piece caught in the hair, or get one in your mouth, just pause and pick it out, and continue with your delicious feast!

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website