Skip to content
I think my husband is cheating
An_247718 posted:
My husband and I have not had sex much in years. He is 63 and I am 51. We have been married for almost 24 years and lived together for several years before that. In the last month we have had sex at least 2 to 3 times a week. Always initiated by him. He has not been able to get a full erection in about 8 years. So when we have sex he takes care of me, then I take care of him. I found that he was texting a woman a few weeks ago. Her reply (I did not see his texts) was "don't feel bad and still stop by and see me when you're in the store". The store is the grocery store. He does all our grocery shopping because he's semi-retired and I work full time. I checked the cell phone's past records and he has had about 2 phone conversations (about a month and a half ago) and then a couple texts about 3 weeks ago to her. I know it's a woman because I called the number (from my work phone) and I got a woman's voice mail.

I'm just wondering if anyone thinks he could be cheating. I have never felt he was but the sudden interest in being intimate so much makes me wonder.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
IMO, no, he's not cheating. Two phone calls and a few texts a few weeks ago do not lead me to believe that. Sometimes men and women go through a phase when their libido goes through the roof and they want sex often.

fcl responded:
I don't think you have evidence of cheating either. I'd wonder if he hadn't simply been to see a urologist without telling you and found a solution to his ED ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website