Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please someone urgent help!!!
Reaper2518 posted:
Hi my name is john, im very scared, im 22 and my gf is 21. Im about 7-7&1/2 inches long and rather thick, me and my girl had sex around 2:30pm today and i will admit it was very rough sex but she enjoyed it and didnt complain of pain, i also made sure she was naturally lubricated with foreplay befor hand. Later in the day around 9:45pm we decided to have sex again, like befor i made sure she was naturally lubricated with forplay, this time i assumed i went lil deep because she said her lower stomach hurt and she felt sick so we stopd haven sex and called it a night, as she began puting her cloths on she noticed on her pantys that there wasnt alot but theres was blood....im scared and worried...she did say later that night im bigger then what she ever had...i love my girl very much...please help...

elle0317 responded:
The problem with rough sex is that natural lubrication usually isn't enough to keep up, this can leave us rubbed raw inside and can cause spotting or even slight bleeding. This will heal in a few days if she doesn't have sex. Keep some store bought lube on hand for next time.
As for the pain in her stomach, it was likely from the deep penetration and your penis hitting her cervix, very painful btw! and can hurt for a few days, so try not to go as deep next time.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website