Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sexless
An_247960 posted:
I have been dating a man for a little over 2 years and known him for 5. I made sure that moving in with him was right for both of us before we did. I love him dearly but I made sure I explained I have a very high labido, we never had a honey moon phase in our sexual relationship. He explained to me when we started dating the last person he was with long term did the same to him as far as never wanting it and he would never make me beg or ask for "special time".
I inderstand that realstions ships have ups and downs however I feel slighted because he pretty much is oppisite of what he said he was in the bedrom.
Im frustrated beyond belief..once a month is not enough for me !! I have tried talking , comprimising, dressing up , being agressive, being non agressive..im at a loss to why or how to get him to see that this is an important thing in a realationship(not everything) but I miss the intamacy and closeness with him and feeling wanted other than someone who lives with him.
He is the only man I have ever considered marrying however I feel at 30 I dont want my sex life to be over.....and advice or helpful thoughts would be apprciated

TheLastKissss responded:
I can feel your pain. My husband deceived me. When we first met, he expressed how the importance of sex and he was aware of my high sex drive. The first year was fantastic and slowly he begin to come up with all kind of excuses why he didn't want to make love. He also failed to let me know he was taking the blue pill which wouldn't have been a problem for me.
We haven't had SEX in three years and I'm tired of waiting, the lies and excuses. He's not cheating because he works from home and we're always out together. He said he just don't have NO DESIRE. He doesn't want to seek help, discuss it or anything. He said it's ok if I went outside the relationship to seek sex. What the hell is that, a solution?
I'm tired of crying and being alone. What am I suppose to do. I feel cheated and deceived.

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website