Skip to content
Not sure what to do
An_248063 posted:
Not sure what to do. My girlfriend was in a previous relationship were she engaged in fisting. She always wants anal sex because she thinks she is loose which is true. I try to convince her things will retighten but every week she insists that she needs to be "filled up" so she rides a large dildo. She uses a vibrator during anal so she does orgasm. However, I think she feels bad about herself getting off this way but that's all she wants. I told her I'm not getting what I need so now we are trying out deepthroating. I thought this would make her give in to regular sex but I think it's making things worse. I hate to end things because she is amazing except for this major issue. I think things may be psychological but not sure what to do.

elle0317 responded:
What about trying with your penis and a vibrator both inside her vagina at the same time?? That would 'fill' her up and you can have vaginal sex too. Some women are size queens, and there's not much you can do to change that. On a side note if she were to start doing kegel exercises she can 'tighten up' her vagina. Google it for instructions, men can do this as well to help cure premature ejaculation.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website