Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
UTI? Or just weak bladder?
An_248068 posted:
Hi Im 21 & i have only been sexually active for one year & I have only had one partner. I recently had my first pap. It was a little painful & I got a little upset so I wasn't able to ask my DR. many questions & I have not been back since. After getting my pap I realized a slightly different smell coming from my vaginal area. Ever since my pap I have been going pee quiet a bit. More then I used to. I wake up maybe 2-3 times a night to pee. Also sometimes I go pee right after I have already gone & it is only a few drops but if I don't get it out I will feel it there & not be able to sleep until it is all out. I notice if I'm doing something or busy or at work I don't notice it as much. I wanted to find out if this is normal or not. All of this occurred right after my first pap. Could it be because of it?

Take the Poll

How often do you go pee during the night?
  • Once
  • Twice
  • Three times
  • Four or more
vote
View Poll Results

Anon_475 responded:
Have you been tested for diabetes?

Kelcor8 replied to Anon_475's response:
No actually I haven't.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website