Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/sexual-health-stds/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Something is wrong I just don't want to find out what....
    An_248096 posted:
    Okay so back in April, I was involved in a fling with an older guy and he decided to get "creative" by the end of it I ended up with a UTI, double kidney infection, and a very bruised cervix.... Since then I have been majorly depressed, lost my sex drive (completely) and haven't been able to sleep...

Is there something wrong with me physically or is it something sexual?

elle0317 responded:
    What do you mean by 'creative', what did he do? Whatever it is it doesn't sound very pleasing, and it would cause anyone to lose their sex drive. It sounds more like torture than sex.

Have you always had depression or is it a result of his actions? Depression symptoms include loss of sex drive and sleepless nights. A little more info would be helpful.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website