Skip to content
I talked to my fianc? about him never going down on me...
StacyVaughn posted:
It's not the first time I've brought it up. He knows I hate the lack or foreplay and oral sex.. I'm 12 years younger than he is, and I have a sex drive that's non stop. But I've learned to control my desires better, cause I know my fiancé doesn't need sex so much. In the beginning he use to foreplay, kiss, and go down on me all the time! He said himself, "I could get off on eating a girl out" and always claimed to love it. Than all the sudden, he stopped going down on me (about a year ago), never foreplayes, and hates kissing. I continued to give him head alllll the time regardless. I would make sure I'm shaved, clean, and ready to go! And he still wouldn't go down.

So last night I asked him if it was cause he wasn't attracted to me, if he didn't actually enjoy oral sex, if it was this, or that, etc. he swears up and down (ha! I wish literally) that there is absolutely no underlying reason. And asked me to please stop... I've tried talking to him about it kindly, annoyed, sad, in the heat of passion, and nothing.. So I dropped it out of not knowing how to respond. He claims there is absolutely NO reason, what so ever..I'm still extremely frustrated.. I'm tired of JUST intercourse on his terms... How do I make sense of that? Any other guys that can explain his response to me? What do I do?

georgiagail responded:
Early on in a relationship the sex tends to be hot and heavy.

Later it is easy to become a bit lazy about all of this.

Your boyfriend has become lazy and doesn't appear willing to consider changing.

The changes (i.e., perhaps regarding moving on from this relationship) will need to be yours.

Gail

blake_valentine responded:
Stacy, about a month ago you posted and said you had a child on the way. Are you still pregnant? This can throw alot of guys for a loop, sexually. That's potentially a huge factor that you don't address, so let us know what's going on there -- that will help us craft a better response. Thanks!

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website