Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Problems with my sex life?
An_248135 posted:
I have been married now for almost 4 years, but have been involved twice that. We are a military family with a daughter, and im not sure if my husbands sees it or not, but i think we have some issues in the bedroom. It seems to me like sex has in a sense become a "chore" or just something to do. Like theres no spark really any more. We have sex probably 3x a week if that, and its always, "lets ****" or "are you horny? no. oh come on" and half the time i end up doing it even if im not just to make him happy. Theres no spontanious-ness or anything. And there are times, when im just not into it and ill stare off in to space or something wondering when it will be over. Maybe its because i want what he calls "the movie". I want him to be spontanious, or romantic or sensual, instead of just givin him little oral and then have intercourse for 5 min than its over (literally). I mean, I have to work a little bit to climax, and its easier when im really into it or in the mood. but most of the time, he is impatient. likes to ask me "are you close" "you think you can tonight". im just not sure what to do. i find myself fantasizing about sex with past relationships and stuff.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website