Skip to content
Biggest Impact?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Who in your life has influenced you and your sexual ways?
Have you grown sexually as partners change or have grown with just one partner?

What have your experiences been?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

tlkittycat1968 responded:
DH is the one who has influenced me the most. I've been with other men but I've felt the most comfortable with DH. We've done things I never would have done with the other guys. I think it's because he's taken the time to figure out what feels good for me and honestly wants to know.

lovemyladyalways responded:
I've replied here a few times and sought out advice, so i can
honestly say this group has influenced me in reaching out to
please my dear wife, whom i been together with now for the
past twenty-five years in marriage and than some. She has been the love of my life through thick and thin. This group has
given me the resourceful ideas to please her since my sexual
ways have changed from cancer. I can not Thank You All enough for your help. I have been blessed with a sweet and wonderful partner,understanding lover , and a great friend.
This group discussions are great also because about 11 months ago when i first sought advice you were there for me so i was able to learn to please the wife orally and bring back
the spark that i thought was gone. I wrote just a few hours ago before this response telling of a new experience in pleasing the wife which i have never done in that way before and it was super for her and me. So to finish up this reply i must say my wife in putting up with me has been an unforgetable influence throughout the many years and again
just this past year this discussion group has influenced me also. Forever Thankful !!! signed: Stan the Man again.

Chelep1976 replied to lovemyladyalways's response:
I have only been with my husband because of sexual abuse when I was only 5 that lasted 2 years. He has worked with me through any and all hangups I might have had. I would say that having him & experimenting in different positions & ways has been the greatest influence. I just signed up so I hope to find more ways & get through a current rough patch. Signed Libido back

Anon_153038 responded:
After 35 years of marriage, my wife has been my biggest influence. Before her, I only had one brief sexual experience as a teen. My wife was a virgin when we married and she is the only one I had experienced pleasure. That has changed. Let me begin by saying I love her dearly. I love to give her pleasure which for the past 7 or 8 years has been oral. About 10 years ago I had an orchiectomy which left me with low T but am on TRT replacement. I feel different down there and require different stimulation. I made the mistake of asking about trying something new. Early in our marriage all we had to do was look at each other and we were doing it. Now, it takes alot more for me. My wifes reaction to trying new things made feel weird and creepy, like I am a disgusting pig. I am at a point where I really dont care to have personal pleasure. I really want to please her which I said is orally. I feel good about that knowing she has been pleased. When she tries to reciprocate, I get scared and feel shame. Her negative comments about new things haunt me when she tries to go down on me. I would just as soon she not do anything. I wonder what else she may have negative thoughts about in regards to our sex life. Was she "going thru the motions" just to please me? I dont know. I dont ask. We talk about everything but sex. That is taboo. Some things are better left unsaid or unasked. I wish it wrent that way but I am okay with that. I guess the question is as we age, do we run out of ideas and things that arouse us or am I just weird?

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website