Skip to content
i need advise on figuring out what is wrong with me?
Claxton25 posted:
so my boyfriend and i have a problem with our sex life every time he gets me really excited and i'm about to orgasm i get sick to my stomach and then i puke. its ruining my sex drive because i'm so embarrassed. should i go see a doctor?

blake_valentine responded:
Do you feel this way when you bring yourself to orgasm, or is it strictly during foreplay/sex?

Claxton25 replied to blake_valentine's response:
its when i orgasm.

elle0317 replied to Claxton25's response:
Yes, when you orgasm, but when you orgasm alone too?

Claxton25 replied to elle0317's response:
yes..

I would see your Dr about this. The only other thought is; have you tried taking a Gravol prior to sex to see if that helps? I'm at a loss as to why this would happen to you. I have heard of this before with a girl who would get sick from the doggy position, motion sickness I guess?

thanx for trying to help .. i just made an appointment im just scared its something else. ive had a bad childhood..and its been going on for a while now..

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad childhood. Yes, I definitely recommmend seeking professional help regarding this situation.

so the doc said i have endometroisis and its curable with lazer surgery. thanxfor your help

blake_valentine replied to Claxton25's response:
Great! I mean, not great, but at least you know there is a cause behind your symptoms and it is curable. Good luck with treatment and keep us posted

Claxton25 replied to blake_valentine's response:
the doctor just told me im pregnant.. so tht was the added pain..

dfromspencer replied to Claxton25's response:
Congrats on the baby!!! I hope the Dr. is treating your problem?

I hope sex will be a little less horrible for you, in the future. Good luck, to all three of you!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website