i need advise on figuring out what is wrong with me?
Claxton25 posted:
so my boyfriend and i have a problem with our sex life every time he gets me really excited and i'm about to orgasm i get sick to my stomach and then i puke. its ruining my sex drive because i'm so embarrassed. should i go see a doctor?

blake_valentine responded:
Do you feel this way when you bring yourself to orgasm, or is it strictly during foreplay/sex?

Claxton25 replied to blake_valentine's response:
its when i orgasm.

elle0317 replied to Claxton25's response:
Yes, when you orgasm, but when you orgasm alone too?

Claxton25 replied to elle0317's response:
yes..

I would see your Dr about this. The only other thought is; have you tried taking a Gravol prior to sex to see if that helps? I'm at a loss as to why this would happen to you. I have heard of this before with a girl who would get sick from the doggy position, motion sickness I guess?

thanx for trying to help .. i just made an appointment im just scared its something else. ive had a bad childhood..and its been going on for a while now..

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad childhood. Yes, I definitely recommmend seeking professional help regarding this situation.

so the doc said i have endometroisis and its curable with lazer surgery. thanxfor your help

blake_valentine replied to Claxton25's response:
Great! I mean, not great, but at least you know there is a cause behind your symptoms and it is curable. Good luck with treatment and keep us posted

Claxton25 replied to blake_valentine's response:
the doctor just told me im pregnant.. so tht was the added pain..

dfromspencer replied to Claxton25's response:
Congrats on the baby!!! I hope the Dr. is treating your problem?

I hope sex will be a little less horrible for you, in the future. Good luck, to all three of you!

Dennis