Skip to content
Sex Drive affecting relationship, help!
An_248270 posted:
Hello all, I have a strong sex drive, and it's been starting to bother my boyfriend. He's tried to help by reducing the amount that we have sex but ifs started to leave me feeling unwanted and deprived. We have fought over this many times and he just continues to say that I need to train myself to think about it less often. The problem is that I don't intentionally think about it. I just get aroused easily and when I come to him to 'satisfy' that craving he gets upset. Occasionally he will be willing but I still feel deprived. I feel like I have to secretly satisfy myself so that I don't upset him.. Anyone have any advice?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I hate to say this but you may need to find someone else whose sex drive matches your own.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website