Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Im constantly tired and HE has an unsatifiable sex drive....
Jlopez85 posted:
My bf and i have been together for over 9 months 6 or which we have lived together.. he recently did some time (3 weeks) and since hes been out seems to have an extreme urge to have sex... if i dont give in he pleasures himself.. i am trying to give as much as i can but if i miss one day he goes crazy like its not enough.. i work 2 jobs and am the only working at this time... im paying all the bills while hes at home with his urges so i may be tired most of the time... im afraid he will end up cheating, great guy but i dont know how to deal with it or what to do???

georgiagail responded:
Perhaps if your boyfriend obtained employment instead of sitting home all day, this might help the situation....you'd only need to work one job and he'd have more financially productive things to do rather than focusing on his penis.

Gail

longduckdong46 replied to georgiagail's response:
Another case of a deadbeat and the woman feeling guilty about NOT giving in.
If he was so great you should not have to be concerned about him cheating as you should be able to trust him.
Like the previous poster stated he needs to obtain employment and just maybe quit thinking of himself, and his pleasures.

hairyd responded:
Sounnd like he was forced into a man on man. During the 3 weeks. Therefore He is trying to prove he is a mam.

There is nothing wrong and let him know it is ok. For him to masterbute You choose if you want to watch him.

Let him know there not anything in this world free. The house he is living in, the food he is eating, nor your pussy. If he is not able to start sharing the cost. His great ass,-- can move out.
Let him cheat, nobody is going to continue to give him free sex.
Unless another man is paying for her bed

I also want it Daily, but I pay Highly. There is a bigger penis in your town. I would throw this one OUT !
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website