Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I want sex more than my boyfriend....
An_248395 posted:
So I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now. We are 8 years apart in age (I'm about to be 21) and are both really affectionate and work really well together. The problem is I know I'm very sexually oriented and he is not so much. We have sex 1-3 times a week, according to him closer to 3-4, me closer 1-2, because I keep track a little better than him. He has a bad habit of teasing me whether he knows it or not. I normally bring it to his attention because I become sexually frustrated and want more. He claims to just be playing & that I should know better. An example is like this morning. We both were nude on the couch & he crawls between my legs as I lay and starts humping me & grabbing my breasts. When I try for more, he says I should know that he was just playing. It's just so frustrating I don't know what to do, & when I bring it to his attention he feels less of a man because he can't fulfill my desires. He says its not me or that I'm not the same when I got with him. I'm currently 5'3" at 125lbs, so I know that, but it hurts my self-esteem when he rejects me all the time. I've tried lingerie, outfits, fantasies, & the works, but nothing helps... What should I do? And leaving him is not the answer.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website