Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Caught BF in Embarrassing Situation
An_248474 posted:
Help!! BF and I have been together a year and a half. Pretty good sex life between us. He is a real nice, sweet, handsome guy. We've been living together for a year now and things have been wonderful so far. The problem is that I can home the other day early from work to surprise him - I was hoping we could have sex that afternoon. I opened the kitchen door and stepped into the bedroom and found him jumping out of bed wearing some of my clothes !! OMG total shock for the both of us. I asked him how long he's been doing this and he said since 13 years old, he's 24 now. Said he didn't now why just that it felt good and he likes to feel feminine sometimes. He's a regular guy and doesn't have many feminine traits or qualities. He is liberal on most issues and quite accepting of gays and lesbians. I know in my heart that he didn't choose to be like this. (I can't see why anyone would put themselves through ridicule like this)

I told him to stop doing this for now and I would do some research on this (transvestic fetishism or crossgender) . I'm wondering if I should invest anymore time into this relationship. Granted that everything was fine up to now but knowing what I know now has changed things. Part of me wants to pack up and run and the other part wants to see what he would look like really dressed up and how he would act at that point. I don;t want to be overly judgemental because I've kissed other girls and had sex with another woman a few times before I met him but I was kinda drunk at parties a few years back.

I'm just not sure of all the issues here. He says he doesn't want to be a girl though he has though about what it might be like. He says he's straight but he has thought about men sometimes. I've seen drag queens out at clubs before and no one seems to care that they really are men, then again most of them are really gay. Any suggestion on where to go from here ?? Any insights would be appreciated.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website