Skip to content
Need some help! First time on here hoping someone can help. UGH!
An_248482 posted:
Don't want to put too much on here to begin with as I have never done this before. I have read MANY of the postings/discussions and feel like I, as well, could have written many of them myself. Before I get too deep into the reason I'm here I would like to know if discussions take place immediately or if it takes a few days to get a reply? The gist of my writing is: I have been with my "better half" for 4 years and the first year of our relationship was FANTASTIC! Now, however, If I don't initiate sex, it doesn't happen and he could care less. I went two weeks (the longest we have ever went) and he still didn't even care. At the point of several NOT SO GOOD things swimming in my head. WOuld like some discussion/suggestions. Hopefully we can help each other.

fcl responded:
What happens when you talk to him about this. What does he say?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
You did not put too much information down, but lets see. First, have you talked to him about this? Like FCL asked, what does he say, or how does he respond? It almost sounds like you have not talked to him about this?

Second, perhaps he has become comfortable in the relationship, or complacent? And no longer feels the need to initiate? Hmmm? You need to find out. Then again, he could be a little low on testosterone? Some men will have low T, and not even know it. Ask him to see an Urologist. Have some blood tests. It could'nt hurt.

Have you tried wearing sexy clothes? Meet him at the door wearing nothing but a smile? Romantic dinners? Anything that might spark his interest, you could try.

Good luck, keep us posted. Dennis

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website