Skip to content
Does moaning at next door irritates you?
An_248523 posted:
Should I feel ashamed of myself in front of the others when my moan during intimacy with my lover is heard by the housemates?

Can guys and girls kindly share with me your opinion when you hear someone moaning intensely next door?

Share some kindness to me please TQ!

AwesomeErich responded:
Doesnt bother me everyone has sex somewhere as long as they arent keeping me up I couldnt care less just wear ear plugs if your really that bothered by it, I wouldn't be confronting your bext door neighbor about it that would just be too awkward, and put you in a situation like your a snoop or peeping Tom/Jane or something, perhaps for a better term ease dropper..lol well anyway I wouldnt make that big of a deal out of it I know personally I wouldn't in fact I think its kind of hot

AwesomeErich replied to AwesomeErich's response:
oh and your the one having the sex I rad it wrong either way you get what Im saying

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website