Skip to content
oral sex
bjj1000 posted:
how can you motivate your lover to perform oral sex.he does it but does it to please me but it seems that he is not really in to it. i am accustomed to having sex with men who love the act and go far out to make me happy.i love performing oral sex on him and it increases my excitement for his physical entrance.

georgiagail responded:
Have you asked him why he isn't "really in to it"?

Gail

StacyVaughn responded:
I have the same issue, and have been trying to figured it out. It didn't wok for me, but you should probably take the first step by talking about it. I straight up asked my partner, in a kind way, if he doesn't like the taste, smell, or just simply doesn't like the act of it. Another way I had attempted to ask my partner about it is by asking him, "now that we've been together for awhile, what are your likes and dislikes in bed? Is there anything you've desired to still do?"

Helpful Tips

sexually frustrated 2
fighting is healthy in a relationship as long as it's calm and there are boundaries set on both sides. there is bad fighting or as you ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website