Skip to content
I want my husband to rape while a sleep?
An_248652 posted:
[TRIGGER] I want my husband to rape me when a sleep as I just can't stomach giving him sex any other time can some give some advise on what sleeping pills would knock me out.

Anon_475 responded:
Please seek counselling immediately.

Have you always hated sex? Is it just sex with him that you hate? How does he feel about this? How is the rest of your relationship?

antbrown78 replied to Anon_475's response:
no not always hated it. It is not sex with I hate it just sex in general. I suffer from depression and being test for bipolar. The rest of the relationship is fine I love him and he loves me but it is not fair on him and I want him to have sex just can't face it? So that is why I want him to have sex with when I am a sleep

antbrown78 replied to Anon_475's response:
I have not always hated sex and don't hate sex with him just sex in general I hate. He is alright about it but it is not fair on him not having what he should be getting which is why I want him to have sex with me when I am a sleep. I needs to be pills that I am not gonna wake up when he gets close to me because If I feel it then I would wake up and push him away. I love him and he loves me and I just want to make him happy.

fcl replied to antbrown78's response:
You said you haven't always hated sex. So when did this start? Was there a trigger to this? Does it coincide with anything. I'm just asking because it would be a lot simpler to maybe fix the root cause.

How does your husband feel about having sex with you when you're out cold? Have you discussed knocking yourself out before having sex with him?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

An_248652 replied to fcl's response:
I start to feel like this we had the children. the doctor it is just the depression and the tablets make it worse. I have said you just take the sex when I am a sleep coz you are not gonna get it any other way. But it is not working coz I am not knocked out.

blake_valentine replied to An_248652's response:
Sex is supposed to be an expression of love and affection, not just a release for your husband. If my wife ever told me that the only way she could stomach having sex with me would be to be knocked out (!), there would be no sex on that night. Or any night until we addressed the root issue, which appears to be your depression. You say your husband loves you, but I can't believe any loving husband would be a willing partner in this strategy for sex. Give him a magazine or internet connection and let him jerk off. Take care of yourself -- try to work through your depression, and be firm with him that your health and wellness is the top priority.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website