Skip to content
WOW I never thought I'd get so much confliction over my response!!
AwesomeErich posted:
I haven't been on here in a very long time, was just trying to help the person posting this I didn't really deserve all this drama..what people failed to understand is sex is not just about the physical responses, and requirements that our partners want to put on our bodies its not about orgasm per say and its not about sex is just for pleasure its about love and intimacy the emotional side of sex itself can lead to problems such as the one stated by these two people I really think the dynamic is what people are failing to relate to when I said my response and as far as oral what does my partner have to do with it? no woman has yet to induce me to orgasm while giving me oral and I've had plenty of Women and not just one night stands, but long-term relationships where I've felt comfortable wit the person I really don't like how you people have turned this agianst me like I don't know what Im talking aboutif sex wasnt't about the emotional side why would there be sex therapists? the brain is the most powerful organ dysfuction can happen at any age someones inabilities to orgasm doesnt have to be a problem unless both people make it one!! I dont like coming back here after months have gone by and feeling stupid I think you guys personally had a nerve holding my response agianst me I really was trying to help these two out shame on you guys next time I wont try to help any of you all this is why people dont try to help others because you turn my good deeds agaisnt me no one else had any negative comments just me and to me that is really personally offensive you might not agree wit hwhat I have to say but you all lectured me like I was 3 years old and one Person said something about your younger then the posters what does that have to do with anything that pissed me off!!

georgiagail responded:
Folks have no idea what you are talking about.

Gail

AwesomeErich replied to georgiagail's response:
listen if you don't like what I have to say really easy don't respond I never asked for anyone to respond in fact I never wanted anyone to and never will on this site this website is suppose to be about support, if knocking some guy and his feelings about a certain topic makes your happy and gets you jollies so be it but I dont want that guy to be me!! if you have nothing nice to say to me please refrain from saying it at all I dint need this drama like I will say again this site needs a buffer between the topic which I'd be glad to help by exclusively giving my advice on just that I DO NOT WANT personal replies back that have anything to do with me or what I have to say advice wise if the first peson who replied to me never replied in the first place I would have left here being felt respected AGAIN TI SHOULD BE AN OPTION OF THIS SITE FOR A PERSON TO RECEIVE REPLIES, OR NOT RECEIVE THEM AS PART OF THEPRIVACY SETTINGS doesnt mean that person isnt trying to be involved because their still giving the advice I dont want to be judged on what I have to say just the same as you dont want to be judged on what you have to say thats why its advice!! so Gail please understand my personal wants degrading me telling me "folks have no idea what I'm talking about" well Gail I've explained it loud and clear with this response..leave me out of al conversations and replies pure and simple. thank you!!

georgiagail replied to AwesomeErich's response:
Folks still have no idea what you are talking about but please understand that if you post on a site like this you have no control as to whether someone is going to reply or not.

Gail

fcl replied to AwesomeErich's response:
If you don't want replies then don't post. This is a public place.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website