Skip to content
Is he boyfriend gay?
lisa20132 posted:
My boyfriend, has told me that he had sex with his best friend who is a guy when he was 19. He says he only did it for fun and that he is not gay. But I find that hard to believe, since he did it knowingly, and he still talks to the guy now, even though he says as friends only. He also tells me, that he thinks it's bad, to be gay. But if he felt like that so strongly, why would he have done something like that. One thing is to kiss another guy, and another to have sex with him. He also has had sex with lots of girls, and he lasted 4 years with his ex, but I believe that is a coverup for that experience or he is just so horny, he'll do it with anyone.

What should I think about this?

elle0317 responded:
We can't tell you what you should think about this. But I don't think he's gay, possibly bi-sexual. Most gay men don't date women.

hairyd responded:
lisa, elle is correct, .
He told you the truth. He had sex with the man and the lots of girls because it was FUN

A man has to sexual want to have sex with a male or female..
His penis does not get erect for another male; unless he is bi.

.Another male has never cause me to experience an erection.
Guys as kids do play. But at 19 he was a man.
. .
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

ontbear responded:
lisa20132: There is no such thing as a "gay" or "straight" person. The man who has 'sexual contact' with another male is having homo. relations. If he is having 'sexual contact' with a female he is having hetro. relations. Call it what you will re the male/male, gay what ever. I am not 'straight', I have 'sexual contact' with FEMALES ONLY. I practice hetro., therefore I am hetro. Don't give that behavor a nice name, it is homo activity....period. ontbear

georgiagail replied to ontbear's response:
The correct words are "heterosexual" and "homosexual".

Gail

dfromspencer responded:
Perhaps he did it just for fun? Like he says. Or, he could have been experimenting? He has been with many women, and he has not been with another man, that should tell you everything you need to know! He is not an homosexual. Why can't he have gay friends? Why does his friendship with this other man scare you? Think of it this way; HE IS WITH YOU! He is not with this other guy, or any guy for that matter, he is with you. Don't dwell on the past, move on. Build a life with this man now, and for the future. If you truely love him, you won't care about his past.

Take care, Dennis

Aeiou responded:
The important thing is how he is when he is with you in the bedroom. Does he go absolutely crazy for your body? A man's response to your body tells you a lot. If he is only slightly excited and doesn't seem that into you then he may indeed be homosexual.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website