Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    An_248665 posted:
    My fiance has found out that he has chlamydia and he is accusing me of giving it to him. I have not cheated on him and I am 6.5 months pregnant. He has gone so far as giving me a notice to vacate the premise where we live. I moved to his home town because of his job and have no were to go. We are a blended family and he has kids and so do I. I don't want this to rip our family apart and I want to believe him that he didn't do anything so I need to know is there any other way to get chlamydia in a monogomous relationship? I work in a hospital and comw in contact with patients everyday and we all use public restrooms in the hospital. Please help anyone!
    elle0317 responded:
    Were you tested for STD's when you found out you were pregnant? Have you been tested recently since he found out? STD's are not contracted through common contact, nor toilet seats. They are called Sexually Transmitted diseases for a reason. Chlamydia is know as the silent STD for it's lack of symptoms and it's very possible to have this for a very long time without knowing it.
    georgiagail replied to elle0317's response:
    Just a comment regarding the notice to vacate the premise where you two live...
    This notice has no legal bite to it.


    Helpful Tips

    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website