Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chlamydia
An_248665 posted:
My fiance has found out that he has chlamydia and he is accusing me of giving it to him. I have not cheated on him and I am 6.5 months pregnant. He has gone so far as giving me a notice to vacate the premise where we live. I moved to his home town because of his job and have no were to go. We are a blended family and he has kids and so do I. I don't want this to rip our family apart and I want to believe him that he didn't do anything so I need to know is there any other way to get chlamydia in a monogomous relationship? I work in a hospital and comw in contact with patients everyday and we all use public restrooms in the hospital. Please help anyone!

elle0317 responded:
Were you tested for STD's when you found out you were pregnant? Have you been tested recently since he found out? STD's are not contracted through common contact, nor toilet seats. They are called Sexually Transmitted diseases for a reason. Chlamydia is know as the silent STD for it's lack of symptoms and it's very possible to have this for a very long time without knowing it.

georgiagail replied to elle0317's response:
Just a comment regarding the notice to vacate the premise where you two live...
This notice has no legal bite to it.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website