Skip to content
Losing Interest?
An_248711 posted:
I have something I'm a little concerned about. I've had a four boyfriends in the past couple years and this one thing always happens. Things start out fine. We date, we flirt and then we have sex. Sex is awesome. I love having sex but it seems like right after I orgasm I lose interest in sex and the person I'm with. I'm a female by the way. I'm 19. It's weird, the interest for them goes away. It's like I ignore them. I still don't understand why even. All my past boyfriends are great guys. I'm friends with one of them. I just don't get why I'm like this. I see girls and guys as couples all over campus and wonder why I can't seem to get it together in that department. Please give me your advice, Thanks

Take the Poll

Is this abnormal?
  • yes
  • no
  • slighlty
  • awe hell naw
  • girl you cray cray
vote
View Poll Results

georgiagail responded:
Because, at 19 you're still too immature for a relationship that goes beyond the initial (and normal) very strong sexual curiosity about what it's like to have sex with these guys. Once that curiosity is satisfied, you are no longer interested in these fellows as anything more than friends.

Not unusual by the way.

Gail

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website