Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I don't enjoy sex like I should with my man is it my fault? Maybe a mental issue?
An_248790 posted:
I only enjoy sex some times with my man. We'll b freakin and It just doesn't feel good all the time. Like I won't feel pleasure down there. Then some times it does, it's not because I'm sleepy or something just not in the mood I guess and ma man will b giving me head and it dosent do the trick either..... I know this isn't normal. I told him before and after we talked sex felt good for four straight days, then it went back to this. I'm tired of feeling Unsatisfied especially when he cums every time and I only cum if I'm fingering myself. Is something wrong with me? I'm 20 my libido shouldn't have gone down already. FYI he wAs me second partner so I don't have much experience neiter does he with this type of problem

An_241258 responded:
Hey,
Don't worry, nothing is wrong with you!
I'm pretty much the same. One thing i've noticed is that it does depend on the time of month for me...hormone levels and all that.
Like sometimes I can feel really into it, and hubby has to hardly do anything and I'm good. Othertimes just dont feel that into it. I want it, but the pleasure isnt really there. Husband has found he can cum himself and then is patient and spends time with me and eventually I do and its nice, but takes time.. or sometimes it ends up being self touch while watching eachother, we change it around depending on what we both feel like. Doesnt always have to be actual sex.

boys really do have it easier than us girls!

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website