Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bit of a problem!
An_241258 posted:
Have a bit of a problem!
Ive only slept with 3 men, the third being my husband.
The first guy I think i enjoyed it, but never orgasmed. The second was a short fling, the sex was great.
Now with my husband we dont have actual sex often, but foreplay a lot.

I dont know if i actually like the sex. The weird thing is i think because we hardly do it, it feels 'tight' when we do, and because i get nervous of it hurting it only hurts more.
I get really turned off by condoms also, i know we need them but i like natural. The previous guy we were a bit risky and did withdrawal method sometimes, and also used condoms but he was also good at turning me on!
I do enjoy our encounters but its weird when being natural is what turns me on (so no problem when we start planning kids i guess!).

With hubby being a bit more submissive type of person, should i try to initiate actual sex more? or is it normal to hardly 'do it', as long as we are satisfying each other other ways?

georgiagail responded:
What is satisfying to both members of this relationship is "normal".

If you do not like condoms, consider another form of birth control. There are many options available.

Gail

An_241258 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks,
I have considered BC options with husband but tried a few different pills and they make my migraines worse so we decided condoms it is.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website