Skip to content
Painful Sex
An_248493 posted:
I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time and it was very painful. It hurt so bad I made him stop, I couldn't even let him go in. We did it again a few weeks later and it was still a little painful and I made him stop after a few minutes.

Is this normal?

elle0317 responded:
Did you do foreplay before the sex to make sure that you were really wet and aroused?

An_248493 replied to elle0317's response:
Yeah we did. It didn't really hurt too bad the second time, just when he went real deep. He's also about 8 inches big and he's also pretty thick.

fcl replied to An_248493's response:
The chances are he's hitting your cervix. You could ask him to not go so deep and also avoid deep penetration positions (like doggy, for instance). Another possible solution would be to buy a foam ring (like a donut) that would fit over his penis so that he could not go quite so deep.

Good luck.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website